Warwickshire Mediation is a practising style of Mander Hadley Limited which is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a data controller, registration number ZA130293. Our registered address is 1 The Quadrant, Coventry, CV1 2DW.
We are not required by law to have a Data Protection Officer. However, our Data Protection Compliance Manager is Jonathan Hall who may be contacted as follows:
Telephone: 024 7663 1212
Postal address: 1 The Quadrant, Coventry, CV1 2DW.
Mander Hadley Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and uses the most powerful and safe online experience. This Privacy Notice applies to the Warwickshire Mediation website and to our processing of personal data collected via this website. The conditions of processing of personal data and the purposes for which such data may be collected, stored and used are described below. By using the Warwickshire Mediation website, you signify that you are happy with the data protection practices described in this statement.
What is personal data?
Personal data means any information which relates to a living individual who can be identified either directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier such as their name, email address and other personal details.
What type of data do we collect from visitors to our website?
We may collect from you your full name, email address, telephone number, address, occupation, details of the type of mediation you are seeking and any other information you may voluntarily provide. We do not knowingly process the personal data of any visitors to our website who are children under the age of 16.
How do we collect and use your personal data?
We may collect your personal data when you provide us with this information. You are not obliged to do so.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes we have specified, primarily to provide or send you the information or services you have requested.
What are our grounds for lawful processing?
Your completion of our website mediation referral form or contact form amount to your consent for us to deliver to you what you have requested.
Is data disclosed to third parties?
We do not disclose personal data to third parties except suppliers who perform services and process data for us, such as the maintenance of our website and IT system, or where disclosure to regulatory authorities is required by law. Such third parties are required to maintain confidentiality in relation to your data. We have contracts in place compliant with the law to ensure the security of any personal data that each of our suppliers processes.
How do we protect your data?
We process data at our offices at 1 The Quadrant, Coventry, CV1 2DW and 39-41 Warwick Road, Kenilworth, CV8 1HN and at the sites of our data processors within the UK.
We follow appropriate security procedures in the collection, storage and use of your data so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
However, unfortunately, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted by you to us via the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of your data, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility by law. Once we have received your data we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorised access to it.
Please remember that when you use a link to go from our website to another website this Privacy Notice no longer applies. Your browsing and interaction on any other website or your dealings with any other third party service provider, is subject to that website’s or third party service provider’s own rules and policies. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the data collection or privacy practices of any third parties. We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit or third party service provider that you deal with and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices.
How long do we retain personal data?
Our policy is to retain data only as long as this is necessary.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Access: You have the right to access the personal data we may hold about you. On receipt of such a request we will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, but at least within one month. You must provide us with 2 forms of personal identity to ensure that we only disclose to you information which is relevant to you personally.
- Rectification: You have the right to request that we amend any personal data that may be incorrect or require updating.
- Erasure: You have the right, on certain grounds, to have your personal data deleted.
- Data portability: You have the right, in certain circumstances, to have your personal data transmitted to another data controller to make it easier for you to switch between service providers.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right, in certain circumstances, to restrict processing of your personal data. If you decide to do this, we will continue to store the data, but not further process it until we have agreed a solution to the issue you have raised.
- Objection: You have the right to object to your personal data being processed where the ground upon which we are doing so is for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
- Withdrawal of consent: You have the right to withdraw any consent that you have given to the processing of your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Data breach reporting: You have the right to be informed of a data breach if this is likely to result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms.
- Complaints: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You may contact the ICO by clicking here https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Please send any questions about these rights or this Privacy Notice or concerns about our processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Amendments to this Privacy Notice are made every time something changes in the way or the purposes under which we process personal data, or to reflect changes in the law.